The QA2L API provides multiple options for integrating QA2L capabilities in your custom application or work flow.
Examples of how you can use the API include checking pages for the presence of particular tracking requests and specific parameters within the request or returning the output of QA2L tasks in JSON or CSV format.
All API endpoints require a secret key. To obtain a secret key follow these steps:
- Log into your QA2L account.
- Select "My Account" from the list of options in the More (...) dropdown menu.
- Navigate to the "Integrations" tab.
- Under "QA2L API Secret", click "Generate" and "Apply". Use the same process to change an existing key.
- You can now use the secret key to access the QA2L API, either directly or through our Google Sheets Add-On.*
* Non-enterprise clients are free to evaluate all API features for a limited period.